Below are the license details for digital products sold on the website.
Limited PLR Bundles and Packs – Extended License
- Give away the digital PDF or JPG/PNG in exchange for an email address or in a contest under a personal use license.
- Sell the digital PDF as your own under a personal use license.
- Put your name on it.
- Modify the pages.
- Add to your membership sites.
- Give to your customers.
- Use as a bonus.
- Upload to Print-On-Demand services to sell physical product as your own under personal use license.
- Sell or include in printed physical product as your own under personal use license.
- Use it to create final free product for your clients under a personal use license.
- Sell it on Etsy, Envato, Creative Market, Amazon or other marketplaces. Please respect the marketplaces rule before doing so. We are not and cannot be responsible to educate you about the constant change and/or rules of the industry. Nor can we be held responsible for any loss or issues as a result of using this content. If you choose to sell in any marketplace, it is your responsibility to do your due diligence and abide by their terms.
- Own the copyright. What you have purchased is the license to reproduce and distribute. This does not mean the copyright passes on to you, and therefore you do not own it. If you need to enter any copyright notes, we recommend you use wording such as, “Published/Reproduced under license.” or similar wording.
- Sell or give away the editable source documents e.g. PowerPoint, Word, InDesign, Affinity, and/or Canva (where included). These are for your use only.
- Sell, include in any membership or give away the product with private label, reseller, master reseller, or similar licenses.
- Extract and sell graphic assets or fonts individually, inside a bundle or in another final product. They must be embedded/used within in the product pack they came with.
- Sell printing rights to publishing houses.
Commercial License for Canva Templates
- Use it to create a digital PDF in exchange for an email address or in a contest under personal use license.
- Use it to create a digital PDF that you sell under personal use license.
- Use it to create a printed (physical) product you sell or give away.
- Use it to create final product for your clients.
- Distribute the editable Canva template as-is or after editing..
- Sell or give away the Canva template with private label, reseller, master reseller, or similar licenses.
- Pass along commercial license to anyone (resell).
- Claim you own the copyright. You can say you are using this under license/permission but copyright it not passed on to you. It remains with our designers and original designers.
- Download as many copies as you want for multiple devices or make copies as long as it is only for your own use.
- Share/distribute the product and any other assets that come with it.
- Sell, donate the product and any other assets that come with it.